Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Soro Ordered For WBA Belt, Castano Officially Removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Soro Ordered For WBA Belt, Castano Officially Removed

The World Boxing Association (WBA) have issued a decision, based on a ruling from their Championships Committee, to strip Brian Castano of the WBA "regular" junior middleweight title. The decision came because Castano did not sign the contract to fight mandatory challenger Michel Soro, a fight he had to carry out immediately.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man .... This is a serious fight....

Comment

Well f#ck. Why the f#ck is Soro the guy doe. Give me Lara vs BCC II. Quit playing mfers!!!

Comment

Come on Lara get that strap!!! I don't care if Lara fought fuggin Saddam Ali or frickin Amir Khan or some ridiculous scrap like that. He's getting old and ain't got much time left to get a strap lol haha haha

And if he loses he can kick rocks lol haha

Comment

Very strange. I saw Castano or Soro post a while ago that the fight was on. It was also scheduled on Boxrec but I get that they get things wrong sometimes.

Don't know why Castano would decline it. He already beat him once. Or maybe that's the reason

Comment

Too much politics in the sport, but at least we have Lara in the ring for a title again. Hopefully he will make the most of the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Very strange. I saw Castano or Soro post a while ago that the fight was on. It was also scheduled on Boxrec but I get that they get things wrong sometimes.

Don't know why Castano would decline it. He already beat him once. Or maybe that's the reason
              Had something to do with him not getting his purse until way late after the first fight with Soro and their team refusing to put money in escrow for this fight

Comment

Nice...always liked Lara, glad to see him a get a last shot or two

Comment

That is a DAMN GOOD FIGHT! Soro is extremely underrated and flying under the radar at 154 because he choose to fight mostly in France

Castano just did not want to go back to France and I don't blame him! They tried hard to screw him that first fight when he clearly won. The Cards took 15-20 Minutes to Come in

I'm assuming PBC will go all in for Lara and get this fight in America for him. Plenty of options at 154 for Castano, probably been promised something else for a big payday instead of traveling to France again

Comment

Lara dope. Unluckiest man in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X