Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Sulecki - Face To Face at State House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Sulecki - Face To Face at State House

Andrade, Sulecki State House Photos Gallery - Demetrius Andrade and Maciej Sulecki came face-to-face at the State House as they prepare to clash in Andrade's first hometown fight and second defense of his WBO World Middleweight title at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island on Saturday June 29, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Emily Harney).
    [Click Here To Read More]

First half decent opponent Andrade has fought in years. It’s a step in the right direction. But personally, I’m still gonna need to see more from him after this before I care about seeing him in the ring with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      First half decent opponent Andrade has fought in years. It’s a step in the right direction. But personally, I’m still gonna need to see more from him after this before I care about seeing him in the ring with Canelo.
      Yes. I'm curious to see how Andrade will look vs Sulecki.

Comment

Canelo, Charla and Saunders is still ducking.

Comment

I hope Sulecki is at his best this Saturday! Give him hell

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            That's sissy talk. We want to see it next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
              Canelo, Charla and Saunders is still ducking.
              billy hoe is the one ducking & pulling out of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chicity19 View Post
                I hope Sulecki is at his best this Saturday! Give him hell
                Hope all you want but skills pays the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Hope all you want but skills pays the bills.
                  Serious question my friend - how did you feel about Anrdade's performances against Culcay and Vanes?

Comment

I think I liked Andrade better when he dressed like a pirate...

Comment

Working...
                    X