Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Returns To The Ring - As a Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Returns To The Ring - As a Promoter

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez has announced his return to the ring, this time as a boxing promoter. And he will not do it alone, since he will unite with Potenza Boxing to offer his first boxing event to be held on July 12 in Ocoyoacac, State of Mexico, where the main objective is "to support the new values and find the next champion of the world," explained the former boxer, and analyst for boxing television programs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

JMM still looks in GREAT shape! I saw Roy Jones Jr. and he looking big??? He earned it though

Comment

Best of luck to JMM ! War Dinamita!

Comment

Barrera Morales Marquez my fav fighters

Comment

JMM was a Ped user."peeleft:

Comment

Respect & good luck to JMM the promoter.

Comment

Thank god keep that cheater out the ring. Out of all the fighters I seen in my lifetime the one with the most clear signs of PED use was by far Marquez with his 4th fight with pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                Thank god keep that cheater out the ring. Out of all the fighters I seen in my lifetime the one with the most clear signs of PED use was by far Marquez with his 4th fight with pacquiao.
                That was brutally obvious on every level. It was bizzare and freaky how a guy never known as a KO artist has this ridiculous power at the very end of his career.

Comment

Woohoo my heart stopped for a sec. Initially I thought you was going to get back in the ring

Comment

And the pacquiao bytch groupies are back at talking shyt to the man that almost took their ugly midget god’s head off! Sore losers! Lmfao!War JMM !

Comment

Working...
                    X