No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux Goes To War With Ceja, Gets TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux Goes To War With Ceja, Gets TKO Win

Rigondeaux, Ceja Fight Photos Gallery - Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - In FOX televised opener former super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (19-1, 13) and Mexico's Julio Ceja (32-4, 28 KOs) stood in the pocket and fought a close-quarters battle, neither giving an inch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stupid ass referee stop the fight to fast why do referee always do that ceja was doing fine,fire that referee

Comment

article says mora looked into his eyes, which were crossed.

if it were tevin farmer that would have been a tougher call

Comment

also, that was a hell of a dog fight!

Comment

Some nice pics. Still can’t believe Rigo was involved in a phone booth fight. lol

Comment

That was a helluva Dogfight, Rigo showed his Warrior side, I Digg his new style. Rigo vs Dogboe make it Happen!

Comment

I didn't like the way he fought. He needs to get back to what he used to do, fvk the dumb shet.

Comment

Rigo basically lost every round and then got a gift stoppage due to a corrupt ref. What a shitshow.

Comment

I don't think Rigo will last much longer in the sport, look at his age. Wasn't the most impressive against Ceja, letting himself get hit so much was not smart. Great victory though. He needed that TKO because he was getting touched a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X