Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lobov Stuns Paulie Malignaggi in Bare Knuckle Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lobov Stuns Paulie Malignaggi in Bare Knuckle Fight

Malignaggi, Lobov Fight Photos Gallery - UFC veteran Artem Lobov defeated former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi via unanimous decision in the main event of the most talked about bare knuckle fight to date in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship "BKFC 6: The Line is Drawn." (Photos by Phil Lambert).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie schooled his sorry as.s. lobov is a bum like all bare knuckle fighters. It just happens the bare knuckle people are trying to legitimise their sorry sport so a big scalp like Paulie's was necessary. Now they can go around talking about how good their fighters are. The truth however is Lobov didn't win and he fought a 38 year old man who wouldn't fight in boxing becausr he is past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Paulie schooled his sorry as.s. lobov is a bum like all bare knuckle fighters. It just happens the bare knuckle people are trying to legitimise their sorry sport so a big scalp like Paulie's was necessary. Now they can go around talking about how good their fighters are. The truth however is Lobov didn't win and he fought a 38 year old man who wouldn't fight in boxing becausr he is past it.
      Paulie schooled nothing, look at the state of his face.. He got embarrassed and got on the bike for the remaining 4th and 5th rounds...Was not engaging at all, thats why he lost.. Embarrassing tbh.
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 06-23-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Respect to Paulie for making this fight happen.

Disappointing performance, didn't serve Boxing very well. He really should have out-classed Lobov, it was way to close of a fight. But at least we got to see it.

Boxer vs MMA fighters, I want to see more and more of this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Scored as a boxing match Malignaggi won that fight.

Unfortunately the rules are different here and I’m not sure the judges would favour clean work, ring generalship and defence over sheer meathead aggression.

Malignaggi could have taken the fight to Lobov at various points but chose not to. Too often he sat back happy to just counter rather than see what he could stick on Lobov. Given Lobov’s movement and defence are atrocious, Paulie could have stuck Lobov with some decent shots. But that’s Paulie’s style.

Get a more aggressive boxer in that ring, they’d have probably KO’d Lobov. And fairly easily.

Comment

Loads of ppl in the BKFC Floyd could whoop on...in the boxing ring lol. If Floyd fought bare knuckle he would probably get knocked out in a clinch

Comment

I thought Paulie won but it was a close fight after that 2nd round he never threw his right hand so I knew he broke it but he basically outboxed Lobov with a jab and check hook lol either way I knew they were going to give it to Artem since he is the promotional favorite and I'm ok with that he came to fight and tried but the only thing that irks me is all the Lobov fans acting like this was a complete demolition job when Artem could barely land anything the entire fight with the exception of a few solid shots that Malignaggi took well. Everyone said before Artem is going to destroy him hes fragile hes weak but if Malignaggi was able to keep him at bay with 1 hand and bust his face up with just the jab imagine what someone with 2 hands would do. I'd like to see Brandon Rios vs Artem Lobov that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Paulie schooled nothing, look at the state of his face.. He got embarrassed and got on the bike for the remaining 4th and 5th rounds...Was not engaging at all, thats why he lost.. Embarrassing tbh.
                    Paulie won that fight easy jut jabbing. He didn't even need to get into 2nd gear to beat that bum. I think you watched the fight on a bad stream or you are blind or don't know boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X