Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Talks Joshua-Ruiz 2, Canelo-GGG 3, Pac-Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Talks Joshua-Ruiz 2, Canelo-GGG 3, Pac-Thurman

Roy Jones Jr. Video Interview - Former world champion Jermell Charlo and hard hitting Jorge Cota went face-to-face at the official weigh-in on Saturday before their main event showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night live on FOX and FOX Deportes this Sunday night from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. (photos by Sean Michael Ham).

[Click Here To Read More]

So Ryan Burton... did you damage your brain somewhere along the line? Tell me HOW someone is supposed to understand what Roy is saying with all that noise in the background? You mean to tell me you couldn't find a quiet room or alcove somewhere to do the interview? Geez, talk about low standards. I'll never figure what the problem is with you bogus amateurs. SMDH

Comment

No doubt about it, Roy is the best analyst in boxing! No bias towards network fighters, just giving you the real! Wish he would come back to commentating boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        So Ryan Burton... did you damage your brain somewhere along the line? Tell me HOW someone is supposed to understand what Roy is saying with all that noise in the background? You mean to tell me you couldn't find a quiet room or alcove somewhere to do the interview? Geez, talk about low standards. I'll never figure what the problem is with you bogus amateurs. SMDH
        Low standards... Smgdh. Some of you cats on here are straight clowns. They caught Roy in the lobby and started asking him question. Everyone has a cell phone and cameras theses days. It's like seeing a pro athlete in the mall and he has time to chop it up with you and other fans. There's nothing wrong with this interview. I heard every question and answer clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
          No doubt about it, Roy is the best analyst in boxing! No bias towards network fighters, just giving you the real! Wish he would come back to commentating boxing.
          Well said, right on.

Comment

This video is a must see for anyone that loves the science. Roy sums it up, one of the best analysts in the business today.

Comment

Again...must see for anyone that loves the science

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Yeah this is 2019 he could of cleaned up that background noise before he posted the video.

Comment

I saw these videos working out this morning. RJ is spot on especially with his analysis of Ruiz and Spence. Good stuff!

Comment

This is the you tube video I saw this morning with RJ in the same lobby. This is the analysis I saw about Ruiz and Joshua that was spot on.

https://youtu.be/yY4AmJbFX_U

Comment

Working...
                    X