Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Jorge Cota - Get Tense, Promise a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Jorge Cota - Get Tense, Promise a War

Charlo, Cota Weights Photos Gallery - Former world champion Jermell Charlo and hard hitting Jorge Cota went face-to-face at the official weigh-in on Saturday before their main event showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night live on FOX and FOX Deportes this Sunday night from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. (photos by Sean Michael Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

What was Roy Jones shirt all about?

Comment

Roy Jones Jr’s shirt is to promote the Keto Diet.

Comment

That's the best T-shirt I've ever seen by Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by 50knicks View Post
          What was Roy Jones shirt all about?
          He's sneak dissing Islam especialy during the very sacred Ramadan.

Nah being serious maybe he is throwing shade @ the crazy vegans & vegetarians.

Comment

I know I say this every time but I'm really hoping that both the charlos step up after this. Jermall is stuck on an island so I'm not even holding my breath for him fighting anyone relevant unless he moves up to 168. He says he wants all the DAZN fights but doesn't wanna fight on DAZN. Huh?

Mell on the other hand has plenty of options Lara, Castano jrock Hurd Harrison etc.

Comment

Horrible fight. Cota is coming off a loss and got destroyed by Lubin a couple years ago. What is he doing in the ring with Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Horrible fight. Cota is coming off a loss and got destroyed by Lubin a couple years ago. What is he doing in the ring with Charlo?
                Both guys are coming from loses...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Both guys are coming from loses...

Please....

Comment

What time are they showing this on Fox? It's not even in the TV guide listing.

Comment

Working...
                    X