No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Malignaggi, Lobov - Ready For Bare Knuckle War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Malignaggi, Lobov - Ready For Bare Knuckle War

Malignaggi, Lobov Weights Photos Gallery - Former boxing world champion Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi and UFC veteran Artem "The Russian Hammer" Lobov continued their heated rivalry Friday at the official weigh-in before their highly anticipated grudge match that headlines Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) action this Saturday night live on pay-per-view from Florida State Fairgrounds Expo Hall in Tampa, Fla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So what’s happening here ? Bare knuckle what ?

Comment

Geez I hope Paulie don't get knocked out by McGregor's towel boy .....bare knuckle or not he's kinda defending the honor of the sweet science in this fight

Comment

Seen a couple of Bare Knuckle fights when their isnt any boxing on for that weekend. Its pretty exciting...

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          Bare knuckle boxing with allowed fighting in the clinch. 5 two minute rounds inside a circular pit

Comment

Good question. I've heard FL is making everyone wear some sorta knuckle less glove for wrist protection that BKFC was supposed to design, but I've not seen exactly what this looks like as of yet.

Comment

Did a quick peek around SM & its sounding like nothings been said for a fact yet & I'm definitely not seeing anyone holding up or showing a pic of the type of glove FL is requiring them to use.

And the randoms I'm seeing talking about this are saying anything from they'll use normal BKFC wraps to using 8oz knuckleless gloves w/e the f#ck those would look like.

Imagine 8oz knuckleless gloves look like those floatie things kids wear who can't swim, but around your wrist instead of your elbows.

Comment

this right here really shows the level of boxing champions
                a below average mma guy going against a former multiple champion in 2 weight classes in an 50-50 fight
                conor (amateur boxer) managed to win couple of rounds against floyd who is supposed to be one of the boxing's
                goats.
                if artem beats paulie all the boxing's purists are going to lose their ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
                  this right here really shows the level of boxing champions
                  a below average mma guy going against a former multiple champion in 2 weight classes in an 50-50 fight
                  conor (amateur boxer) managed to win couple of rounds against floyd who is supposed to be one of the boxing's
                  goats.
                  if artem beats paulie all the boxing's purists are going to lose their ****.
                  Didn't a WWE guy win UFC heavyweight championship?

Comment

I will watch this farce paulie sold it well

Comment

Working...
                    X