No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Ceja - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Ceja - Face To Face, Final Presser

Rigondeaux, Ceja Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former world champion Jermell Charlo and hard hitting Jorge Cota went face-to-face at the final press conference on Friday before their main event showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night live on FOX and FOX Deportes this Sunday night from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. (photos by Sean Michael Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo wasted his talents by not being active and stop learning more in life!

Comment

Dudes are on an empty stage. Kinda sad, really, specially since Rigo is barely removed from being a P4P talent and is unbeaten at his natural weight.

Comment

Rigo is that kid in elementary school that would throw a tantrum and quit everytime you had more pieces than him in checkers and he knew the end was near.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Dudes are on an empty stage. Kinda sad, really, specially since Rigo is barely removed from being a P4P talent and is unbeaten at his natural weight.

weird that nobody wants to pay money to watch a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            He's still immensely talented and was the absolute king at 122lbs. Although since he's left a lot of top talent has stepped up and now the competition is much tougher with Danny Roman, Emmanuel Navarrete, Rey Vargas, TJ Doheny, Shingo Wake and Ryan Burnett to look forward to. The division is quite stacked now so we'll see how he copes against Ceja and the winner faces the winner of Rey Vargas - Tomoki Kameda so he can become champ again given he has good enough performances.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Harsh but largely true - if you ain't got a built in fan base at least, though he was hardly a fan favourite even before he was Lomachenko'd.

Comment

I'm never watching rigo again after he quit like a bltch.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Harsh but largely true - if you ain't got a built in fan base at least, though he was hardly a fan favourite even before he was Lomachenko'd.
                  That faq doesn’t know Sh it. rigo was unpopular because he was his ultra technical amateur style. It bored the American public who wanted gore or knock outs. Nothing to do with the Loma fight. Rigo is one of my favorite fighters because of his technique. I’ll be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    That faq doesn’t know Sh it. rigo was unpopular because he was his ultra technical amateur style. It bored the American public who wanted gore or knock outs. Nothing to do with the Loma fight. Rigo is one of my favorite fighters because of his technique. I’ll be watching.
                    Brother, Rigondeaux is simply boring. He just doesn’t throw punches. If his opponent, no matter how inferior, doesn’t throw punches, neither does Rigo. That’s not entertaining to watch in any sense. My favorite Rigo fight — by far — was his showdown with Donaire, a fight I attended. It was a masterclass, and put Rigo’s skill and talent on full display. Sadly, and maddeningly, most of Guillermo’s other bouts were like watching paint dry. And his quit-job versus Loma killed any and all interest I ever had in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X