Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs. Alexander is Possible For Khan-Goyat Card in Jeddah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs. Alexander is Possible For Khan-Goyat Card in Jeddah

Scott Alexander is likely going to be the next opponent for former heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, who returns next month in Saudi Arabia. "Alexander is a possible contender for the bout," the source said. Scott Alexander, 30, who resides and practices in Los Angeles, has a record of 14 wins (8 by KOs), three defeats and two draws.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There you have it. Yet another top 10 heavyweight fighting an absolute BUM. Wow heavyweight boxing has declined this year.

Comment

Scott Alexander?? How the hell did they come up with him as a guy to send to Saudi Arabia to fight ****ing Povetkin? Just really weird and random

Comment

Wasn't he fighting usyk???

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Wasn't he fighting usyk???
          Didn't Usyk hurt himself and is shelved until end of summer?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Scott Alexander?? How the hell did they come up with him as a guy to send to Saudi Arabia to fight ****ing Povetkin? Just really weird and random
            Randall Cunning said this will be like a Monoco Card in Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Randall Cunning said this will be like a Monoco Card in Saudi Arabia
              I figure it will be much worse than that, Alexander just seems so far out of left field, really odd choice

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I figure it will be much worse than that, Alexander just seems so far out of left field, really odd choice
                The division is really thin but yeah, it's not great. Last I remember Alexander got an L he didn't deserve to FS1 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  The division is really thin but yeah, it's not great. Last I remember Alexander got an L he didn't deserve to FS1 or something.
                  That was the only time I've seen him, the Travis Kauffman fight

Comment

It is obviously nothing more than a good payday for Povetkin in a country not known for boxing events. He is probably getting a big check no matter who he fights. No risk except for injury. No other reason for a fight like this at this stage of his career

Comment

Working...
                    X