Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commey: If I Have To Beat Teofimo Lopez To Get Loma - So Be It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Commey: If I Have To Beat Teofimo Lopez To Get Loma - So Be It

Richard Commey is finishing off camp as he prepares to clash with one of North America's most exciting fighters of recent years in Ray Beltran on June 28 in Temecula, California. Commey will make the first defense of his world lightweight title he acquired via a second-round demolition of Isa Chaniev this past February in Frisco, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well that would be interesting to watch. Teo needs to step up and stop riding the bumtrain

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
      well that would be interesting to watch. Teo needs to step up and stop riding the bumtrain
      He's fighting Masayoshi Nakatani who is a good highly ranked prospect in an IBF title eliminator so he if he wins the IBF title at least he'll have two good names on his resume at that point.

Comment

bumchenko

lopez will destroy commey and the circus clown bumchenko most over rated boxer ever wiped out by an aging salido,if hed been around at 130 when mayweather was prime would of been knocked out over rated circus clown

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          You dudes use this "bum" talk loosely.

Comment

Lol you were scheduled to fight him, but then pulled out with an injury and Loma had to fight his Mando instead

Comment

Commey is a Robert Easter level fighter. Lopez by KO.

Comment

could've already fought him

Comment

Commey will walk through Lopez, who's he fought ???? Nobody ! Little clown crying about weight already lmao

Comment

“I would never overlook a fighter especially one like Ray Beltran. Yes, I’d love to fight Lomachenko and if I have to go through Teofimo Lopez to get that opportunity so be it. It doesn’t really matter who’s in the other corner to me, I know I am the best lightweight in the world and I am going to demonstrate that against Beltran in California next week.” - Richard Commey

Commey is saying the right things but I have to throw shade at Lou DiBella! I like Lou, but this was too much! Beltran and Lopez, just to get a shot at Lomachenko? It's great for Top Rank, but I think that's a little disrespectful!

Comment

Working...
                    X