Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Showing Off Moves at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Showing Off Moves at Workouts

Guillermo Rigondeaux Training Photos Gallery - Former world champion Jermell Charlo and hard hitting Jorge Cota took part in a media workout Thursday as they near their main event showdown that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes this Sunday night from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. (photos by Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still can't believe he quit against Loma. Loma is a great technician, but he was too, can't teach heart. I believe Ajoke enrolled to those classes

Comment

Yeah I used to like Rigo but quitting just kinda killed it

Comment

I had been losing interest in Rigo for a long time, but that non-performance/quit-job versus Loma sealed the deal. I just don’t give a fuck about his career anymore.

Comment

Wow. I’m saying same thing even before reading comments. Hard to like a quitter

Comment

I'll watch it. Rigo was just too small for Loma. Rigo wins this and gets a mandatory shot against Vargas eventually. He'd beat Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Yippee Kay yay View Post
              Yeah I used to like Rigo but quitting just kinda killed it
              I was expecting and predicting a razor close chess match war of counters and slips.

Rigo basically quitting made me not be a fan anymore. Can't have all that talent and skill and IQ and then throw the towel against the one guy that tests you and makes you use all your tools.

Goes to show you can have all the talent in the world and not be a true competitor.

Comment

looking forward to this one

Comment

Looks as fit as ever. So, there's that...

Comment

Omg, not again

Comment

Working...
                    X