Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz To Berto: You're F***ing Washed, Bro; This Is My Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cruz To Berto: You're F***ing Washed, Bro; This Is My Time!

NEW YORK Andre Berto wasn't all that familiar with Miguel Cruz when he accepted their fight recently. It still got personal pretty quickly Tuesday for the former WBC welterweight champion. Berto and Cruz traded words during a press conference at Barclays Center, where they'll go at it August 3 as part of a "PBC On FOX" tripleheader.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berto IS washed, but idk that Cruz is good enough to take advantage of that.

Berto struggled with Josesito sure, but Cruz straight up took an L to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK Andre Berto wasn't all that familiar with Miguel Cruz when he accepted their fight recently. It still got personal pretty quickly Tuesday for the former WBC welterweight champion. Berto and Cruz traded words during a press conference at Barclays Center, where they'll go at it August 3 as part of a "PBC On FOX" tripleheader.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Exactly ! Cruz is way over confident. Talking about Keith Thurman next. Man please !

Comment

Re

His father passed?! Was it posted here, how did I miss that?! Fury-Wilder was around that time, so I was lurking around this site. Sad to hear. You could always see him in the background supporting his son, on HBO broadcasts.

Comment

Berto should never be near a boxing ring, not even just to carry the spit bucket. The guy is washed up, has made a decent income so what more does he want? We don't want to see people getting into a coma which is what happens when fighters continue fighting way past it.

Comment

Re

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Berto should never be near a boxing ring, not even just to carry the spit bucket. The guy is washed up, has made a decent income so what more does he want? We don't want to see people getting into a coma which is what happens when fighters continue fighting way past it.
            Especially with his save-him-from-himself style.

Comment

Lol he ain't wrong, but Cruz ain't exactly elite himself

Comment

...so Cruz is admitting he's facing a washed up fighter? So if he beats him, there's no value in the win..?

On a side note, I got that same shirt Berto has. Macy's boy

Comment

Well once I saw that Cruz lost to Josesito I stopped reading. If you lost to that guy you should not be talking crap.

Comment

I respect Berto's desire to keep fighting, one thing he's never lacked is heart, but he's already showing signs of CTE (slurring his words and such) so I really think his handlers or the people close to him should be looking out for his health and strongly advising him to retire because he's only going to take further punches and make things worse.

It's a shame when fighters retire too late and are not able to enjoy the fruits of their labour the way they deserve to.

Comment

Working...
                    X