Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Face To Face at Presser

Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal Presser Photos Gallery - Polish star and heavyweight contender Adam Kownacki and former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola went face to face Tuesday at a press conference in Brooklyn as they previewed their showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, August 3 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Ed Diller).

[Click Here To Read More]

Somebody bail Browne out, I thought he was just arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Somebody bail Browne out, I thought he was just arrested?
      Agreed, wasn’t he charged with domestic abuse for the fourth time?

Comment

Maybe if Browne started identifying as trans, he can beat the shlt out of as many women as he wants.

Comment

Pascal retired 4 years ago.....

Comment

I wish Pascal wiped that c*** sucking smile off Browne's face the coward, beating women. I used to love Pascal but he is going to get hurt, he had the perfect retirement a couple years back but they always come back and it's sad. Hope he pulls off a huge upset though!

Comment

WAR PASCAL

Hope he smashes this woman beater

Comment

Re

More punishment for Pascal

Comment

Brown going to make Pascal pay in the ring for all his troubles outside the ring. Brown should probably KO Pascal I think he will around the 7th rd or it's going to be a very long and painful night for Pascal if he can make it thru 12. Just doesn't have the tools at this late stage of his career to hold off Brown.

Comment

This is the best card that can be made? Mismatches and journeymen?

I've been wondering why the 175-pound division has been so quiet, so slow. There are so many different exciting combinations of match-ups there's no excuse. The division is stacked solid. And not a solid memorable fight yet.

It's the 160-pound division 2 years ago.

PBC is Pathetic Boxing Cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X