Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto, Miguel Cruz - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto, Miguel Cruz - Face To Face at Presser

Andre Berto, Cruz Presser Photos Gallery - Polish star and heavyweight contender Adam Kownacki and former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola went face to face Tuesday at a press conference in Brooklyn as they previewed their showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, August 3 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Ed Diller).

[Click Here To Read More]

Re

You can say what you want about Berto, but he is the undisputed king of the staredown .

It resulted in a boxing lesson from Floyd Mayweather, but Berto won the weigh in staredown with the PPV king in undisputed fashion

Omg, the weigh in staredown ....
    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 06-18-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Berto still there? His last important win was Zaveck bas in 2011..

Comment

Berto all the way! Love the guy, even if he is a bit disappointing sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Berto still there? His last important win was Zaveck bas in 2011..
          Not sure why he's still fighting. He got paid lots of great HBO and PPV money during his run.

Comment

Glad to see berto back

Comment

I'm going for Berto because he always brings it, and I live in PR, and I've never heard of this Cruz guy...sounds like he's just a "bocon!"

Comment

Got the real AB winning this one.

Comment

Working...
                X