Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Beat Deontay Wilder Again And Again And Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Beat Deontay Wilder Again And Again And Again

LAS VEGAS Tyson Fury is certain he defeated Deontay Wilder the first time they fought. Now that the lineal heavyweight champion is in better condition and is as active as he has ever been as a professional, Fury is confident their rematch will be even easier for him than their first fight. The Wilder-Fury rematch is likely to take place in the beginning of 2020, if Fury wins his next fight and Wilder wins his rematch versus Luis Ortiz in October or November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay Wilder would sleep this dosser. This time Fury won't make it up before the ten count.

Comment

this kind of talk comes from someone that has no intentions of fighting the person that they are speaking about.

Comment

mark my words as long as fury continues to beat the cans he won't ever rematch Wilder. its going to always be an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          this kind of talk comes from someone that has no intentions of fighting the person that they are speaking about.
          Exactly, the rematch was right in front of him and he walked away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Deontay Wilder would sleep this dosser. This time Fury won't make it up before the ten count.
            Wilder fans are worried. They’re talking big now because Wilder got a way with a gift draw and scored a knockdown but they know the next time they fight, Fury won’t be 50% anymore.

Wilder is living on borrowed time. That rematch will be happening now they’re building it again.

I think Wilder fans will be secretly relieved if Ortiz beats him and the Fury fight is gone, because they can’t stand the thought of Fury humiliating him next time.

Comment

I don't know, Wilder looks a lot more devastating when he's at his full weight of 225 like in his last fight.

He had to be sick prior to going into his fight with Fury weighing in at only 215 he even said by the time he stepped in the ring he went down to 209 an still nearly KO'ed Fury..

Comment

Can someone please send this clown back to England? He really thought he could come to America and fight bums and the people would love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

He had to be sick prior to going into his fight with Fury weighing in at only 215 he even said by the time he stepped in the ring he went down to 209 an still nearly KO'ed Fury..
                  Just because you weigh not much.more than 200lb don't mean you can't ko big heavyweights.
                  The issue being small is that you can't take sustained beatin g by the bigger guy..The fact wilder didn't get koed is testament to how gritty he is. But I wonder if wilder took the kind of punches Schwartz took?
                  In fact nobody ever asks fury the questions we want to know. Like was you surprised wilder was still standing after the punches you landed? Did the kind of punches you landed on wilder ko most other heavies you fought? In 12 rounds did you manage to land your heaviest artillery and why was wilder still standing whilst 20 opponents couldnt?
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 06-18-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

The story about "Fury was only 50%" is nothing but fiction.

The man was in the gym all year, had two comeback fights, sparred hundreds of rounds, and had a three-month training camp during the months of September, October, and November.

Fury didn't look any better in the Schwarz fight. He fought a German journeyman with a padded record who took a knee as soon as things got rough. There was no firepower coming back in Fury's direction, no danger whatsoever. He still has a belly and is even heavier now than he was seven months ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X