No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Tyson Fury's Win Over Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Tyson Fury's Win Over Schwarz

Recently beaten heavyweight Anthony Joshua broke his silence on the recent victory by Tyson Fury, who eased to victory in his first fight in Las Vegas by stopping Germany's Tom Schwarz in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not even read the article, but who cares what AJ thinks? AJ needs to concentrate on regaining some reputation, to the Americans he's just that overhyped bodybuilder who got KO'd by a fat lad.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Not even read the article, but who cares what AJ thinks? AJ needs to concentrate on regaining some reputation, to the Americans he's just that overhyped bodybuilder who got KO'd by a fat lad.
      You do know that Ruiz is a better opponent than Schwartz, right?

What part of what Joshua said is false....even Wilder said that Schwartz was a punching bag.

Comment

Finally broke his silence? The fight was less than 3 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          You do know that Ruiz is a better opponent than Schwartz, right?

What part of what Joshua said is false....even Wilder said that Schwartz was a punching bag.
          So what? Joshua has Ruiz problems and until he sorts them out his opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

"Thoughts on Tyson Fury’s win? He done what he had to. I could talk ***** but he done what he had to, well played to him. I wanna go back to fighting some easy opponents. [Schwarz was ranked] 56th. I think, why am out here doing all this ***** myself? D’ya know what I mean?," Joshua stated.
            What's he saying then? It seems like he's suggesting that the rematch may be postponed indefinitely, or am I reading too much into an offhand remark?

Comment

I wanna go back to fighting some easy opponents.
              Wonder if that was a jibe at Fury's opponent or a genuine statement.

Comment

Joshua has had a good run of opponents since beating Klitchko compared to Fury.
                Even AJ's late replacement was better than Schwartz .

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  What's he saying then? It seems like he's suggesting that the rematch may be postponed indefinitely, or am I reading too much into an offhand remark?
                  You're reading too much into it.

He's saying he is held to a higher standard than Fury and Wilder and fights tougher guys.

He's saying it would be nice to take easy touches. Not that he wants to right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Joshua has had a good run of opponents since beating Klitchko compared to Fury.
                    Even AJ's late replacement was better than Schwartz .
                    Wasn’t exactly THAT late a replacement though was it

Comment

Working...
                    X