No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Makes The Most Out Of Schwarz Mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Makes The Most Out Of Schwarz Mismatch

By Corey Erdman - On Saturday night in Las Vegas, Tyson Fury dominated Tom Schwarz the way a 30-1 favorite would be expected to. Based on rough calculations, a 30-1 favorite is assumed to have a 96.1% chance of winning the contest. Inside the ring, Fury behaved like someone overwhelmingly better than his op...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson Fury is the biggest Con man in the history of Boxing......Anybody got proof of Fury donating his purse from the Wilder fight to the Homeless???

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Tyson Fury is the biggest Con man in the history of Boxing......Anybody got proof of Fury donating his purse from the Wilder fight to the Homeless???
      That's been exposed as a complete lie but the media lets him keep repeating it as if its true.

Comment

He only took this fight to get a WBO ranking. He would rather fight Ruiz the take Wilder's right hand again.

Comment

Andy put the bell on the cat alright. Wilder, Ortiz, and Miller wouldn't come out of the mouse holes. Hearn is a scary dude.

Comment

I've said it before, but I don't mind one of these easy ones now and then for fighters. Even Joe Louis had his Bum Of The Month Club back in the day. And Wilder sure went thru 40 cans... which few have ever brought up. Just so Fury doesn't make a habit of this, no harm no foul in my book.

Looking forward to (in no order) Fury/Wilder II, Baby Miller's comeback, see how good Joe Joyce really is, Joshua/Ruiz II, Ortiz/Wilder and a bunch more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              I remember him dodging the question sorta in an interview with a kind of "a gentleman never tells" response. So, if he didn't donate the money he wasn't lying, but he was being purposefully ambiguous to lead people to believe he did in fact donate the money.

Very shady, and a lie in my book (well, unless he did donate money, but I think it's BS)

Comment

Wilder and AJ are/were routinely criticised for facing 'bums', but Fury's level of opposition is levels worse. Also, he doesn't seem too keen on the Wilder rematch ("I already won anyway, I don't need Wilder" etc. and he doesn't need to face AJ because he's the "super legit ultra lineal champion extreme" or something.

Hate to break it to yas, but I think we are all aboard the Arum Express Bum Tour Extraordinaire.

Comment

Fat Fury is a big star in America now, he can fight more uber drivers

Comment

Fury is a very talented fighter, and Schwarz is the opposite. Mike Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Foreman, as they are now, years out of boxing and the training regime, would put Schwarz's lights out right now lol. Heck, even Audley Harrison would spark Tom Schwarz now.

Comment

Working...
                    X