Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Seeks New Opponent, Socarras Pulls Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Seeks New Opponent, Socarras Pulls Out

LAS VEGAS Shakur Stevenson needs a new opponent for his homecoming fight. Miami's Hairon Socarras has pulled out of their 10-round featherweight bout scheduled for July 13 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Their fight, Stevenson's first as a pro in his hometown, was announced Monday during a press conference in Newark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Because he’s not testing with Vada so I don’t blame his opponent. You know why Bob. Shakur is now a suspect for cheating in my opinion. Fury didn’t use Vada now Stevenson isn’t either. Why are top Rank fighters getting a pass for this?

Comment

He could always troll the local parking garages.

Comment

So Shakur Stevenson likes to beat up random people in parking lots and refuses to do VADA testing. What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Because he’s not testing with Vada so I don’t blame his opponent. You know why Bob. Shakur is now a suspect for cheating in my opinion. Fury didn’t use Vada now Stevenson isn’t either. Why are top Rank fighters getting a pass for this?
          yes not fighting for the wbc

Comment

Fury is doing VADA CBP or he would have been removed from the WBC rankings like Stevenson has been. Why do you keep repeating lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Fury is doing VADA CBP or he would have been removed from the WBC rankings like Stevenson has been. Why do you keep repeating lies?
              Shut up retàrd. I said he didn’t do vada for Fury Schwarz. I said nothing about what he was enrolled in. Nice try tho.
              I can email Margaret Goodman right now you liar. I’m not about to smack you around about the wbc Vada and Fury again. He didn’t use Vada Saturday night and I have 3 of the most knowledgeable figures in sport to support my claim. You can’t provide me anything but your words that aren’t worth anything because you stay getting owned boy.

51-D01-FA3-9915-4-B5-C-BADD-0-FF2073-B177-E

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-16-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

No he’s not I can email Margaret Goodman right now you liar.

51-D01-FA3-9915-4-B5-C-BADD-0-FF2073-B177-E
                You didn't ask about CBP you idiot just testing for the fight. They're two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You didn't ask about CBP you idiot just testing for the fight. They're two different things.
                  He wasn’t tested by Vada against Schwarz. Point blank period.

He’s a crackhead cheater and soon his record will be updated lol

A7-C53-FB0-73-A2-442-A-A0-A0-DFC7-C911-BF34
                  057-FE4-C7-D7-C2-49-FC-B2-DB-5-EFAF4359-BCC

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    So Shakur Stevenson likes to beat up random people in parking lots and refuses to do VADA testing. What's not to like?
                    Top Rank fighters are getting away with not using Vada

Comment

Working...
                    X