Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Schwarz Knows If He Beats Me Becomes Multi-Millionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Schwarz Knows If He Beats Me Becomes Multi-Millionaire

Tyson Fury didn't need Andy Ruiz Jr.'s huge upset of Anthony Joshua to remind him how quickly fortunes can change in boxing. The former heavyweight champion never truly cashed in on his own upset of Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 because an array of personal problems forced Fury to give up the IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO titles before he could defend those belts against Klitschko in an immediate rematch. Now that he's in position to land another heavyweight championship rematch with WBC champ Deontay Wilder, Fury isn't about to miss out on that type of opportunity again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All these articles always gloss over fact he was suspended for ped’s for 2 and half years wasn’t just the depression

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      All these articles always gloss over fact he was suspended for ped’s for 2 and half years wasn’t just the depression
      The have to build up the next great white hype or saviour of British boxing...take your pick.

Fury is going to crash and burn in the most epic manner. Fake lineal champion drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
        Fury is going to crash and burn in the most epic manner. Fake lineal champion drug cheat.
        That would really make your day wouldn't it? Nice to wish that on another man. I suppose it'd make you feel better for being a failure in life.

Comment

Fury is really subconsciously a COWARD

Fury's bravado+bipolarity mask the personality of a coward. He needs psychoanalysis for genuine insight into himself+longterm recovery. That said, he is a boring boxer who can learn from brave boxers of past (foreman, Ali, Lewis, Duran, hagler, sray Leonard, tyson..etc. ). I give him another year max b4 he self-implodes as a hw champ!

Comment

Fury is such a cringy idiot. Fat Fury can't sell any tickets, how can he make anyone a millionaire?

Comment

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight boxing version of Connor McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                The have to build up the next great white hype or saviour of British boxing...take your pick.

How do you explain the fact he beat beyonce wilder in a 12 round fight??

Outboxed him too for most of the fight.

You are probably a dood who has crashed and burned many times in your life jugding by this moronic comment.

People like you are just *****t

Comment

Working...
                X