Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos Knocks Andrew Tabiti Out Cold in Tenth For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dorticos Knocks Andrew Tabiti Out Cold in Tenth For IBF Title

Latvia, Riga - In the first semi-final bout of the World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight tournament, Yunier Dorticos (24-1, 22 KOs) is once again a world champion as he knocked unbeaten Andrew Tabiti (17-1, 13 KOs) out cold in the tenth round
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sensational knockout by Dorticos. Fight was awful up until then and then BOOM

Comment

Tabiti's corner is shiat. Bad advice through. Why wasn't Mayweather in the corner?

Comment

HOLY ****!!! KO of the Year!? impressive performance from Dorticos, i expected more from Tabiti, Tabiti has talent but he just wont let his hands go, dominant win from Dorticos, im very impressed (:

Comment

Crazy KO by Dr.

Comment

Walked out of the room for a wee and missed it

Comment

KO Doctor prescribing Tabiti the right hand to help him sleep!!

Comment

Good scrap!!! THANK-YOU DAZN for picking up these fights! He’s soo happy he’s crying. Much respect champ. For a Cuban he sure doesn’t fight Cuban style????

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Walked out of the room for a wee and missed it
                  Lol put the ap on your phone. I had use restroom and put it on my phone when I went

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Tabiti's corner is shiat. Bad advice through. Why wasn't Mayweather in the corner?
                    His corner was terrible

Comment

Working...
                    X