Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO, WBC Squabble Over Assigned Officials For Briedis-Glowacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO, WBC Squabble Over Assigned Officials For Briedis-Glowacki

At this point, all that the World Boxing Super Series event handlers can do is move forward with its original intention of providing the best possible ring action. Saturday's cruiserweight tournament semifinals clash between Mairis Briedis and Krzysztof Glowacki has taken a bizarre turn regarding the hardware at stake for the main event in Riga, Latvia. Both the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and World Boxing Council (WBC) have made their belts available for the bout, only for the WBC to since threaten to withdraw its sanction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope Glowacki gets a fair shake unlike Noel Gevor

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingscene.com
      As it relates to this fight, BoxingScene.com has learned that four of the five assigned officials were appointed by the WBO, including the referee. The WBC—who has since officially withdrawn its sanctioning from the fight—was afforded just one judge, with sources informing BoxingScene.com that the sanctioning body has only been afforded the opportunity for minimal input along the way.
      I knew I could trust in WBC president Mauricio Sulaimán! I see WBO president Fransico Valcárcel is now taking on his beef with José Sulaimán ( R.I.P ) with his son Mauricio.

Just remember your place WBO! The WBA-WBC acknowledged you into the world of boxing! You were never legit until then!

And remember its not about the money, if it was the WBC would let the WBO run the show and just collect.

Comment

Seems like a r3tarded ass reason for a belt not to be on the line. But I expect nothing less than r3tard sh^t from ABC Groups so this is less than surprising news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I knew I could trust in WBC president Mauricio Sulaimán! I see WBO president Fransico Valcárcel is now taking on his beef with José Sulaimán ( R.I.P ) with his son Mauricio.

Just remember your place WBO! The WBA-WBC acknowledged you into the world of boxing! You were never legit until then!

And remember its not about the money, if it was the WBC would let the WBO run the show and just collect.
          Why are you swinging off the WBC and Mauricio Suleiman's nutts??
          You're not on the payroll and you get nothing out of it so why are you deepthroating Mauricio Suleiman so hard???
          The WBC is a corrupt piece of shet organization just like the rest of them!
          No one can honestly say one organization is more legit than the other.... They are ALL corrupt pieces of shet!
          So quit making a fool out of yourself now!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Why are you swinging off the WBC and Mauricio Suleiman's nutts??
            You're not on the payroll and you get nothing out of it so why are you deepthroating Mauricio Suleiman so hard???
            The WBC is a corrupt piece of shet organization just like the rest of them!
            No one can honestly say one organization is more legit than the other.... They are ALL corrupt pieces of shet!
            So quit making a fool out of yourself now!
            Direct you anger at the WBO! There is a joint agreement among the four major sanctioning bodies when unification is on the line!!!

I think real fans should be concern with that type of stuff.

Comment

I doubt this is just an argument about protocol. This whiffs of corruption. why would an abc organisation want THEIR judge(s) judging the fight - you have to think it's because it would be beneficial for them.

Next question >>> In what way is it beneficial for them, what is in it for them?

Comment

What a "sport".

Comment

The fat mexican pig suleiman dont want no others that trellas, weisfields, morettis and feldmans, all bought, all predictable, no place for others
                  Last edited by Satir; 06-15-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    The fat mexican pig suleiman dont want no others that trellas, weisfields, morettis and feldsmans, all bought, all predictable, no place for others
                    Mauricio isn't fat anymore, he lost a *****load of weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X