Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Withdraw Sanction of Glowacki-Briedis, Blame The WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Withdraw Sanction of Glowacki-Briedis, Blame The WBSS

While not revealing the exact details, World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has withdraw the organization's sanction from Saturday's World Boxing Super Series semi-final bout between Krysztof Glowacki and Mairis Briedis, which takes place in Latvia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not official until the WBC makes a special belt called the Withdrawal belt and awards it to themselves.

Comment

Boxing Clever, I've never seen you post biased or corporate BS before like other writers here, that I can remember, so I won't point it out specifically to avoid drawing attention to it, but you might want to check around the last sentence of your article to correct a slight factual oversight about who beat who at cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        It's not official until the WBC makes a special belt called the Withdrawal belt and awards it to themselves.
        I was going to say this is a hilarious comment, but I just checked the WBC's official rules, and this is in fact accurate, it's in their rules. Very serious situation, no joking matter.

Comment

Wtf is this for kinda BS?

We Be Corrupt can s#k a di*k

Comment

Usyk vacated for nothing then...

Comment

Whatever the reason is I trust Don Mauricio Sulaimán. The WBO should also pull their championship out of this bum-euro contest.

Andrew Tabiti and Yuniel Dorticos should fight for the WBC instead.

Comment

Suleiman is a scumbag corrupted pig.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Whatever the reason is I trust Don Mauricio Sulaimán. The WBO should also pull their championship out of this bum-euro contest.

Andrew Tabiti and Yuniel Dorticos should fight for the WBC instead.
                  You racists piece of shyt, you need to die.

Comment

WBC and integrity don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Working...
                    X