Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I'll Punish Socarras For My Last Loss To A Cuban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I'll Punish Socarras For My Last Loss To A Cuban

NEWARK, N.J. Shakur Stevenson intends to exact revenge on Robeisy Ramirez at some point. For now, Stevenson plans to make Hairon Socarras pay July 13 for his split-decision defeat to Ramirez in the 123-pound gold-medal match at the 2016 Summer Olympics. Like Ramirez, Socarras is Cuban.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought that's why he beat up those Cuban women in Miami, to avenge his loss to Cuban boxer Robeisy.

Comment

You can just tell this kid is gonna have that Adrien Broner mentality real soon.

Either way Robeisy will whoop his ass in the pros too.

Comment

lol, ramirez is turning pro, right? he might beat you again kid (and make you cry like a little girl again)

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          You can just tell this kid is gonna have that Adrien Broner mentality real soon.

Either way Robeisy will whoop his ass in the pros too.
          i dunno. hes done some dumb ****, but he doesnt seem to be a headcase.

Comment

Losing to a Cuban in the Olympics is as good a as a win half the time. Scoring is appallingly corrupt.

Comment

Stevenson got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Stevenson got robbed
                Like a KO loss, it's how he reacted after. He didn't get mad like Conlan, he didnt smile like a sportsman, he had an emotional breakdown, he cried me a river. Some people can't take anything. This guy might need an intervention when he loses again.
                Last edited by Corelone; 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Well, Robisey is already a pro, take him next, before he gets more pro experience and beat you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Like a KO loss, it's how he reacted after. He didn't get mad like Conlan, he didnt smile like a sportsman, he had an emotional breakdown, he cried me a river. Some people can't take anything. This guy might need an intervention when he loses again.
                    theres nothing wrong with crying after losing in the olympics lol. Have you seen march madness. Every year there’s guys crying when they lose and their college career is over

Comment

Working...
                    X