Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Lowe: Time To Show Americans Just How Good I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Lowe: Time To Show Americans Just How Good I Am!

MGM Grand, LAS VEGAS - Isaac Lowe (17-0-3) will return to the ring for the second time in 2019 on Saturday night. He will face Duarn Vue (14-1-2) on the Tyson Fury-Tom Schwarz undercard that will be televised on ESPN2. In March he shutout Brayan Mairena over 6 rounds in the United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This euro-bum didn't even remember he sparred Nonito Donaire, said he was 'world-class', referred to as the guy in the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      This euro-bum didn't even remember he sparred Nonito Donaire, said he was 'world-class', referred to as the guy in the WBSS.
      When you’ve shared a ring with Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Sinusitis, then sparring Nonito Donaire is an anticlimax.

Comment

I’m Always interested in undefeated fighters with many draws on their records. They’ve normally been either been gifted or robbed in those fights. I’m not sure which is the case for Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          When you’ve shared a ring with Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Sinusitis, then sparring Nonito Donaire is an anticlimax.
          Isaac Lowe P.O's Floyd Snr. at the Mayweather gym calling him Patty-cake and Towel-boy.

Comment

I was hoping for Walsh/Lowe II to happen this year, hopefully if Walsh is successful in his next defence then it happens before the years out.

Comment

Working...
            X