Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos Expects To Face Briedis in The Final Bout of WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dorticos Expects To Face Briedis in The Final Bout of WBSS

Mairis Briedis & Krzysztof Glowacki and Yunier Dorticos & Andrew Tabiti were all in confident mood at a jam-packed public workout in Riga ahead of their WBSS semi-finals on Saturday at the Arena Riga.

[Click Here To Read More]

If it happens, then Briedis all day long for me - should be too skilled for Dorticos.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
      If it happens, then Briedis all day long for me - should be too skilled for Dorticos.
      Briedis had his face boxed off by Gevor in the quarter finals. He shouldn’t even be appearing. A sordid f.ucking disgusting fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
        Briedis had his face boxed off by Gevor in the quarter finals. He shouldn’t even be appearing. A sordid f.ucking disgusting fix.
        Yeah so I heard (didn’t see the fight). Hoping Briedis comes good again - thought he ran Usyk as close as anyone I’ve seen.

Dorticos always seems crude to me - good chin, good slugger, but not too much finesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
          He also clearly lost to a bum on the undercard of Usyk Gassiev.

Sauerland definitely have the most shameless fixes of any European promoters. Zach Parker vs Darryl Williams was outrageous.

Comment

Glowacki will beat Breidis.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              He also clearly lost to a bum on the undercard of Usyk Gassiev.
              I believe that was against Brandon "Le Bombardier Gitan" Deslaurier. I fully expected Briedis to blast him out but Deslaurier had a helluva chin on him and definitely won more rounds than I expected.

Comment

Briedis been looking like ass lately.......

Comment

i missed breidis foghts dince usyk, but from what all yall sayin, looks like dorticos-glowacki for the finals.

id prefer that, but i cant complain about any outcome.

Comment

It's the final I'm hoping for. I like them both but probably rooting for Dorticos to win the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X