Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Look What Happened To Joshua, I Need My Best For Goyat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Look What Happened To Joshua, I Need My Best For Goyat

British star Amir Khan is getting a very big payday for his scheduled bout with Neeraj Goyat. The bout takes place at the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on June 24. It will be Khan's first bout since getting stopped in six rounds by Terence Crawford when challenging for the WBO welterweight title at Madison Square Garden in New York City in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look what happened to Joshua? 😂 look what’s happened to you numerous times Amir! Remember Briedis Prescott?

Comment

Who tha fuk is Goyat? Don't worry Khan, you (and Fury for that matter) aren't facing full time boxers, I think you'll be ok.

Comment

Man everybody and their dog will be using this excuse for **** fights as if Ruiz was just some bum picked out of the public gym. These bum fights aren't impressing anybody so just stop.

Comment

Trust Khan to throw a sly dig when AJ is down. He can't help himself since he was cuckolded hahaha. Don't worry this goyat dude is no Ruiz equivalent you have nothing to worry about. Now stop being a biatch. By the way no one is stupid enough to pay to watch this non fight (except the saudis)

Comment

Right. Ruiz was a top ten HW, and Nerdy Goat seems to be.. err.. #231! But he IS the #1 WW of India!

Comment

This fight is political bullshiz

Saudi’s (arabs) want to see a Indian novice get slapped around

Simpletons in Pakistan will see this a big win against the Indians

All about propaganda - Kashmir
              Last edited by Straightener; 06-08-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Boxingscene loves Amir Khan and his stupid trash talks...

Comment

Somebody please soak this turd in piss and flush him down!

Comment

Because they’re totally similar level competitors

Comment

Working...
                    X