Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: We Could Fight 10 Times, I'll Beat Hurd 10 Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: We Could Fight 10 Times, I'll Beat Hurd 10 Times

Julian Williams wouldn't divulge too much about the specific weaknesses in Jarrett Hurd that he was able to exploit last month. Williams figures it's possible they'll fight again at some point, thus he doesn't want Hurd to know his strategic secrets. If they were to meet a second time, Williams is confident he'll defeat Hurd convincingly again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adalaide Byrd: 'Challenge accepted'

Comment

Poor man’s margarito, Hurd is finished.

Comment

Hurd vs. Munguia would be entertaining! I think J-Rock is about 2 levels above Hurd in the skills department! Would much rather see him fight Castano, Lara, Harrison, or Charlo!

Comment

Finally someone who uses the comma before the last subject! Sir, I salute you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
            Finally someone who uses the comma before the last subject! Sir, I salute you!
            Speling and Grammmor nazi

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Jrock's next fight.

Comment

Hurd would not be able to beat jrock unless Hurd makes some serious changes to his game....this not getting started until the 6th round mess needs to stop. Also Hurd needs a new trainer who is going to have to teach him some head movement and how to rip the body apart. Thirdly, Hurd needs a 5 star strength and conditioning coach who can train him to be more explosive with his punches

Comment

I don't know why there should be an immediate rematch. J-Rock absolutely battered Hurd all night in a one-sided fight. Hurd isn't some longtime kingpin of the division that if beaten deserves a rematch for his body of work alone. He beat Lara by split decision and made one defense against an unknown boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    I don't know why there should be an immediate rematch. J-Rock absolutely battered Hurd all night in a one-sided fight. Hurd isn't some longtime kingpin of the division that if beaten deserves a rematch for his body of work alone. He beat Lara by split decision and made one defense against an unknown boxer.
                    He beat Trout too.

Anyway it's called a rematch clause, all champions have one in their contracts nowadays. Its standard procedure bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X