Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki vs. Arreola FOX Tripleheader Finalized For Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki vs. Arreola FOX Tripleheader Finalized For Barclays

Undefeated Polish star and Brooklyn-native Adam Kownacki will look to thrill in front of a hometown crowd when he steps into the ring against veteran former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola for a 12-round heavyweight showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, August 3 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

High stakes? Lol if you guys say so. Fox Sports card on actual Fox.

Comment

What ever you call it. Battle of the bulge, battle of the bulls, two big slow footers are going at it. I choose the young one.

Comment

Kownaki is the next Ruiz

Comment

These PBC cards just keep.getting worse and worse.

Comment

Seeing the slaveroom/dazn shills fuming at Matchroom taking a capital L last weekend hating on PBC actually makes me laugh....it generally makes me laugh and point at each of them. High comedy....just take some opioids, and drink.....lots of mad dog 20/20 from the AM/PM....that might help with your case of the red ass....if not....so e witch hazel

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Seeing the slaveroom/dazn shills fuming at Matchroom taking a capital L last weekend hating on PBC actually makes me laugh....it generally makes me laugh and point at each of them. High comedy....just take some opioids, and drink.....lots of mad dog 20/20 from the AM/PM....that might help with your case of the red ass....if not....so e witch hazel
              they are a bunch of haters bro. Kownacki arreola is a badass 50-50 fight like alvarez vs Lara and berto vs Cruz. Hopefully pbc can keep up these barnburners fam.

Quillin Truax Trout-Gausha these are all “A” level high in demand fighters we need more of these fights fam.

Comment

Haymon deserves a ton of credit, all over the landscape he getting guys, who are WAY past their prime, good paychecks, and exposure.

Dudes are really making money right now, that's why his stable is so big, not only are people getting paid, but they are going to keep getting paid win lose or draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                  Haymon deserves a ton of credit, all over the landscape he getting guys, who are WAY past their prime, good paychecks, and exposure.

Dudes are really making money right now, that's why his stable is so big, not only are people getting paid, but they are going to keep getting paid win lose or draw.
                  exactly bro and we get treated to these highly competitive fights like Kownacki vs arreola and Lara vs Alvarez! What else can we ask for? Hopefully they turn into barnburners like easter vs Barthelemy or Gausha vs trout!!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    they are a bunch of haters bro. Kownacki arreola is a badass 50-50 fight like alvarez vs Lara and berto vs Cruz. Hopefully pbc can keep up these barnburners fam.

Quillin Truax Trout-Gausha these are all “A” level high in demand fighters we need more of these fights fam.
                    I’m interested to see if Arreola can still deliver power. Kownacki can be fit flush as Charles Martin showed. I expect the Polish American to be in but it should be a shoot out while it lasts. This will be a major test for Adam’s drawing power on television...I expect him to sell out the arena since he is the home fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X