Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Neeraj Goyat - Go Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Neeraj Goyat - Go Face To Face in London

Khan, Goayat Photos Gallery - The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, will be at ringside to watch Two-Time World Champion Amir "King" Khan's epic fight against Neeraj Goyat on Friday 12th July at the King Abdullah Sports Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Everything surrounding this fight is a joke. For their sake they might have the Pakistan and Indian market watching alongside any other muslim country that would tune in.

Comment

What's the deal with that belt khan has hahaha to the uninitiated you would think he actually beat Crawford the other month?

Is this another instance of him pretending he hasn't lost? Elite level denial.

Comment

Lol @ Khan running around with a title like it's his or something

Comment

Everybody has a belt. I’m getting one and bringing it in grocery stores with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
            What's the deal with that belt khan has hahaha to the uninitiated you would think he actually beat Crawford the other month?

What did they call it ,the pearl harbour belt? I don’t even know the other fighter. He looks like the guy that works at my local sweet shop. Mr patel’s Newsagent in Ladbroke Grove in case you are in the area and you stumble across the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post

You know how the WBC is. Everyone has a belt. You have the silver, interim almost junior champions. Khan's belt is based on the street he lives on. A guy across the street has one just like it.

Comment

I don't know whoever Khan is fighting but will probably watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  What did they call it ,the pearl harbour belt? I don’t even know the other fighter. He looks like the guy that works at my local sweet shop. Mr patel’s Newsagent in Ladbroke Grove in case you are in the area and you stumble across the shop
                  Haha i don't even know what they have called that belt but khans acting like he has already won it. Opponent does look familiar has the typical I work in a newsagents 15 hours a day and haven't got time for a haircut look about him.

If I'm in the area I'll have a look although there are plenty of patels here in Essex I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by douglas marvin View Post
                    You know how the WBC is. Everyone has a belt. You have the silver, interim almost junior champions. Khan's belt is based on the street he lives on. A guy across the street has one just like it.
                    Hahaha that's madness, they should make a special belt for khan called the WBD belt (we be deluded)

Comment

Working...
                    X