No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas vs. Tomoki Kameda Card Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas vs. Tomoki Kameda Card Officially Announced

A thoroughly stacked night of Golden Boy action heads to the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. as Rey Vargas (33-0, 22 KOs) defends his WBC Super Bantamweight World Title in the 12-round main event against No. 1 Contender and former world champion Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda (36-2, 20 KOs). The card will also feature the return of Diego De La Hoya, Joet Gonzalez, Eduardo "Rocky" Hernandez, Alexis "Lex" Rocka and Jousce "Tito" Gonzalez. The fights will take place on Saturday, July 13 and will be streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Actually a damn fine card from Golden Boy. Good to see Kameda back in action. I’ve not seen him since the early days of PBC

Comment

The fights, other than all the tba, look competitive. Vargas looks fresher than Tomiko, and bigger by a stretch. Too much skill, but not enough pop for a quick KO.

Comment

A pretty good card
        Vargas vs Kameda should be an entertaining fight

Comment

Solid card, really looking forward to seeing Rocky Hernandez back in action. Hopefully the winner of Vargas/Kameda takes on the winner of Roman/Akhmadaliev

Comment

Wtf is the wbo global title?

Comment

I love it! Both of these guys would destroy Leo Santa Cruz. It's best that Cruz keeps ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                Its the WBO's main belt.

Comment

Good scrap, I am of the opinion the Vargas MIGHT be a bum, not sure how I feel about it yet. Tomoki is Tomoki, solid fighter than can upset anyone on a good night, BUT he still lost to a British Bum,twice.. so... its a toss up fight, but I'd slightly favor Vargas....

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                    It is a title that is fought for when both fighters are from the opposite of the planet

Comment

Working...
                    X