No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah, Cletus Seldin - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah, Cletus Seldin - Go Face To Face

Photos Gallery - Star Boxing was pleased to ring in the start of the 30th anniversary of International Boxing Hall of Fame Induction Weekend at today's official press conference ahead of Friday night's highly anticipated seven fight card, headlined by 6-time world champion, ZAB "SUPER" JUDAH (44-9 30KO's), and New York knockout artist, CLETUS "THE HEBREW HAMMER" SELDIN (23-1 19KO's). The celebration kicked off with ANTHONY PICENTE, Onieda County Executive, who said, "this is a world class resort. It always has been and always will be. Joe [DeGuardia], I want to thank you for bringing this event here and working with Turning Stone to make this happen. It is an exciting time for Onieda county."

[Click Here To Read More]

This is embarrassing, just retire Zab

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      This is embarrassing, just retire Zab
      I was like, “Wait a second...the Zab Judah?” Haha Can’t believe he’s gonna fight again.

Comment

What? Not in Jerusalem?

Comment

damn.............

Comment

Hold on now, Zab found someone

Who’s shorter than his little ass. I think Zab has a shot if he don’t get hit, tired, or DQ’ed.

Comment

Glad I get the chance to see Zab in the ring again. He is never in a dull fight.

Comment

Cletis will get DESTROYED.

Comment

Judah looks like clayton bigsby(dave chappell ) in that second picture

Comment

Two Hebrews going at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X