Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Bryant Jennings - Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Bryant Jennings - Face To Face in London

Joe Joyce, Bryant Jennings Press Photos Gallery - Ahead of their London press conference today, the stars of the July 13th 'Heavy Duty' show at The O2, London arrived in style via speed boat. Heading the big night of action live on BT Sport is the vacant British heavyweight title fight between two of the world's top prospects Daniel Dubois (11-0, 10KO) and Nathan Gorman (16-0, 11KO)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What happend to Joyce gunning for top 10 guys? I've only watched the last fight but he looked horrible.

I see why he didnt respond when Ortiz called his bluff. Hopefully he shows something and runs through Jennings. From what I seen, his only attribute is volume. He was too lethargic so he better have a granite chin.

Comment

Decent match up. I'll watch.

Comment

Jennings should take this. Joyce moves in slow motion

Comment

Winner of this faces the winner of Dubos -Gorman?

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            What happend to Joyce gunning for top 10 guys? I've only watched the last fight but he looked horrible.

I see why he didnt respond when Ortiz called his bluff. Hopefully he shows something and runs through Jennings. From what I seen, his only attribute is volume. He was too lethargic so he better have a granite chin.
            I think he’s underestimated. Should’ve won Olympic gold and is wrecking everyone he fights quickly.

He took out (a horribly shot) Ustinov faster than anyone else. His style causes problems because he doesn’t move right and throws slow clubbing punches from weird angles.

His defence is atrocious but his chin has scored a knockdown vs Lewison

His main problem is his current promoter!

Comment

Joyce is not fast, but he's very powerful. And huge.

Gorman is my personal favourite among those 4.

Comment

Gorman/Jennings double.

Comment

Jennings is a never was. Good knock out card to watch. All fight should end by KO

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
                    Jennings should take this. Joyce moves in slow motion
                    Jennings is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X