Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Putting in Work With Banks in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Putting in Work With Banks in New York City

Golovkin Workout Photos Gallery - Boxing's pound-for-pound superstar attraction Gennadiy "GGG" Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) from Karaganda, Kazakhstan and undefeated Top-10 contender Steve Rolls (19-0, 10 KOs), from Toronto, Canada, gave the public a sneak peek at their grueling preparations ahead of their Saturday night mano a mano 12-round rumble at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos, Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm so bored with Golovkin.

Comment

Great move by GGG getting Banks. They could end up being a hell of a combo. Too bad GGG wasnt getting this type of training as a teen. If he sticks with Banks for 5 years they could do a lot of damage with GGGs offensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
        Great move by GGG getting Banks. They could end up being a hell of a combo. Too bad GGG wasnt getting this type of training as a teen. If he sticks with Banks for 5 years they could do a lot of damage with GGGs offensive skills.
        Type of training as a teen? You do know that GGG is a Olympic silver medalist.

Comment

Finally some new photos to jerk off to. Be back in 30 minutes

Comment

Am I a casual for not knowing who Steve Rolls was? I mean a know a fair few contenders at 160 but I don't know. Banks is a pretty cool dude keen to see these two fight, if anything GGG will be more defensive and smarter. At 37 he is the twilight years so let's enjoy them, but not with this fight.

Comment

I love the idea of Dazn as a boxing network for fans, and the fact in a month I got Canelo, Joshua and now GGG.

But I hope they figure out the bugs in their programming. I shouldn’t be watching commercials for Dazn when I already have it, and get better broadcasters

Comment

Canelo #1 putas

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  I'm so bored with Golovkin.
                  Ok, so move on then.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    I love the idea of Dazn as a boxing network for fans, and the fact in a month I got Canelo, Joshua and now GGG.

But I hope they figure out the bugs in their programming. I shouldn’t be watching commercials for Dazn when I already have it, and get better broadcasters
                    Anybody streaming DAZN through ROKU? I do like the programming so far, but I have been experiencing streaming interruptions on ROKU (live and recorded stuff), but no issues with Amazon Prime or Netflix stuff on ROKU.

Comment

Working...
                    X