Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Want To Get My Revenge, Get Titles Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Want To Get My Revenge, Get Titles Back!

Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KOs) will be looking to bounce back after his United States debut ended in disaster. On Saturday night, Joshua was knocked own four times and stopped by huge underdog Andy Ruiz at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The victory gave Ruiz the International Boxing Organization, World Boxing Association, International Boxing Federation and World Boxing Organization titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think joshua did show class in defeat. But he seemed a little odd for a guy who just lost 4 titles. I dont know just a lot of smiling and seemed like it was not a big deal.

Comment

Wow! This really surprise me ! I thought Joshua was the man! hahaha !big guy with no hart !

Comment

Almost like Ruiz made him his *****. Hugging and embracing him smiling like he saved him instead of killing him.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          I think joshua did show class in defeat. But he seemed a little odd for a guy who just lost 4 titles. I dont know just a lot of smiling and seemed like it was not a big deal.
          It will become a HUGE deal the next time he's knocked out like that. Based on what we've seen last night, it's not that unlikely that it will happen again. I'm not sure Joshua will be able to come back from this loss. He has now realized that not only a Klitschko can smash his chin to pieces; even a flabby Andy Ruiz can.

Comment

We definitely need to see how AJ reacts in order to determine whether AJ was a hypejob or not.

Comment

Josh has to vastly improve stamina. Has to learn to fight big tall use reach . Learn like Lewis did. Cannot teach a chin though it is weak. Heart is weak.

Comment

Ruiz could do a Fury now and put on 10st but nobody will notice

Comment

ruiz is a happy go lucky easy going person who's easy to like. he almost beat parker who should have beat joshua if the biased ref didn't interfere. ruiz is a lot better than some people are saying he's not.

Comment

"I've always said that I never try to blame refs, judges, like the team. You know like people leave the trainers [when they lose]. I'm not like that, I'm different. The referee done his job. As I've said, if I wanted to carry on I should have never touched the canvass. I'll bounce back," Joshua said.

"[Ruiz is] good at holding him ground. And he can take a shot. Normally, it's boom, boom, boom, boom - and Andy Ruiz should have been gone. But he stayed in there, got his revenge, and became champion."

WTF was that???

Comment

Working...
                    X