Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly, Ray Robinson Battle To Lackluster Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly, Ray Robinson Battle To Lackluster Draw

Ray Robinson, Josh Kelly Fight Photos Gallery - Madison Square Garden, New York City - For the WBA International welterweight title, Josh Kelly (9-0-1, 6 KOs) and Ray Robinson (24-3-2, 12 KOs) fought to a ten round majority draw. The scores were 96-95 for Kelly, 95-95, 95-95. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Josh Kelly really looked domestic level.

How are you going to stand in the corner acting like Roy Jones Jr. when you're getting tagged by every fourth shot and bleeding from both eyes?

Comment

Seems Ray Robinson is the ultimate gatekeeper of the division. He's fought two Olympians and both to draws. If you can beat him clearly you are a player in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Josh Kelly really looked domestic level.

How are you going to stand in the corner acting like Roy Jones Jr. when you're getting tagged by every fourth shot and bleeding from both eyes?
        I don’t know 🤷*♀️ why the hype on this kid go back to next gen show he is British level not even Europe yet he has been rushed with a gift 💝 draw

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          I don’t know 🤷*♀️ why the hype on this kid go back to next gen show he is British level not even Europe yet he has been rushed with a gift 💝 draw
          Maybe his fellow countrymen are looking at the olympic tattoo on his arm and not realizing that he didn't do anything in the Olympics

Comment

Ray Robinson can make a career out of exposing guys like he's done his last two fights.

Comment

Unlike the big upset last night I at least saw this one coming. Kelly doesn't really have the raw athleticism or the creativity to pull off his flashy style at higher levels. I'm convinced that Avanesyan would've stopped him had that fight taken place

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Maybe his fellow countrymen are looking at the olympic tattoo on his arm and not realizing that he didn't do anything in the Olympics
                I saw that what a fool, he should remove like you said did nothing at the Olympics not a good night for Matchroom USA. I think it is back to Brentwood with tails between their legs.

America you not going to make it to compete with the big boys first fight with the cash cow and it explodes

Maybe it is true he lost to make Tottenham losing the Champions Leaque not look so bad

Comment

UK taking all kinds of L's last night. Kelly does not know how to be offensive. He trying too hard.

Comment

I want to like Josh Kelly. He's got talent for sure, but I think he is destined to disappoint his fans. He wants to be Naz, but doesn't have the power to completely disregard defense the way does. He starts out fun to watch, but then you just find yourself getting frustrated by all of the mistakes he makes. He's going to get KO'd soon enough, probably by a B-level tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X