Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Eddie Hearn Reacts To Andy Ruiz's TKO Win Over Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Eddie Hearn Reacts To Andy Ruiz's TKO Win Over Joshua

Eddie Hearn Video Interview - Madison Square Garden, New York City - Andy Ruiz (33-1, 22 KOs) pulled off a massive shocker with a seventh round TKO over previously undefeated Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KOs) to capture the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight titles. Joshua made his United States debut

[Click Here To Read More]

Good interview from Hearn...Aj need to get wilder off his mind for Hearn to say aj still saying he want wilder next is mind boggling

Comment

In an interview with Joshua the day before the fight he said that Ruiz throws good body shots and that he found fighting smaller fighters difficult, and this is exactly what transpired, total respect to Ruiz.

Basically Joshua can't take bodyshots.

Comment

It was actually a night of good fights! glad I got my Dazn renewed yesterday. Katie Taylor loss too in my eyes.. and as for the U.K fans.. I won't kick you while you're down about AJ.. but I'll just say two negatives.. 1. I don't like Eddie Hearn still talking about Wilder after what Ruiz just did, kinda makes me feel like he really doesn't care about AJ, just the money he can make off of AJ! Smh! An 2. I don't like how happy AJ was in defeat.. He actually cut off Ruiz post fight interview.. that was a bit rude.
        As for the great fans in the UK.. I'll just remind u of this.." Every boxer has his day.. u win some, u lose some.. but if they lose.. still give them respect. I respect all fighters, regardless of where they are from, much respect to all of them for risking their lives to entertain us!
        Last edited by 5000boxing; 06-02-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Had Joshua got hit by a Wilder shot he would still be laying in the ring right now. What a mentally weak soft ducking coward. Hearn got exact what he deserves as well.

Comment

Wow, some funny stuff. Can't wait to see the fight now! LMAO!!! Joshua needed a softer touch I guess.

All the AJ fanatics calling Wilder a hype job?

Too bad Ortiz didn't take his shot even with the 3 weeks notice. He should get out of the Wilder fight to take on Ruiz, but I'm sure AJ has a rematch clause.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Wow, some funny stuff. Can't wait to see the fight now! LMAO!!! Joshua needed a softer touch I guess.

Too bad Ortiz didn't take his shot even with the 3 weeks notice. He should get out of the Wilder fight to take on Ruiz, but I'm sure AJ has a rematch clause.
              Yeah, Ortiz will be thinking he missed out on the easiest 7 million he will never get offered again.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post

It’s funny watching fans take a moral victory for Ruiz

If Ortiz wasn’t a puzzy he would have taken the fight . He didn’t so doesn't deserve mentioning . Props to Ruiz for taking his shot with both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  It’s funny watching fans take a moral victory for Ruiz

If Ortiz wasn’t a puzzy he would have taken the fight . He didn’t so doesn't deserve mentioning . Props to Ruiz for taking his shot with both hands
                  Moral victory? Much more than that. I'm happy for Ruiz to be the one that finally exposed Joshua. Honestly I doubt if he would beat Ortiz though. Hope we get to find out.

Comment

Congrats to Ruiz. Timing is important in boxing, now we can all forget the 200 million fight. Wilder missed a big chance to be an ATG. If Ruiz were to beat AJ again and fight Wilder after that, I dont see the fight generating more money than Wilder vs AJ projection pre defeat. This is heavyweight boxing, you cant wait forever to make a fight .It takes a punch to change dynamic of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X