Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Anthony Joshua Reacts To TKO Defeat To Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Anthony Joshua Reacts To TKO Defeat To Andy Ruiz

Anthony Joshua Video Interview - Madison Square Garden, New York City - Andy Ruiz (33-1, 22 KOs) pulled off a massive shocker with a seventh round TKO over previously undefeated Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KOs) to capture the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight titles. Joshua made his United States debut

[Click Here To Read More]

All the heavy weight belts are in the U.S. again.

Comment

Lol guy admits if it was in U.K. he would of got home cooking....

Comment

Now who’s the “a side?” Hey give wilder a FaceTime now josh, maybe he’ll give you a $12m flat fee

Comment

Yes indeed all major heavyweight titles are in the U S A

Comment

Taking loss well. Josh knew he'd lose one-day but to do it in Madison debut must be hard

Comment

I found that in interrupting Ruiz's post fight ring interview AJ was extremely rude and disrespectful of Ruiz. AJ had no business snatching the microphone to interject his thoughts/feelings during Andy's moment in the spotlight, and I can only hope that Ruiz, his team, and all Americans (Mexicans included) don't forget AJ's insulting behavior for it was in stark contrast to the words he (AJ) spoke and in fact displayed AJ's true feelings about Ruiz and the great victory he had won only minutes before. However, I will concede that AJ's pathetic performance did demand immediate damage control (I mean AJ really got his ass kicked so to speak - sort of like Hitler complementing Stalin after the fall of Berlin. Oh, wait, Hitler committed suicide. Right?).
              Last edited by Vae Victis; 06-02-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Remember, one goal that AJ set for this fight was to make fans forget Wilder's first round KO of Breazeale. I can't say that AJ did it; however, I applaud his effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                  Remember, one goal that AJ set for this fight was to make fans forget Wilder's first round KO of Breazeale. I can't say that AJ did it; however, I applaud his effort.
                  All of a sudden, just like that, David Price has a new opponent.

BTW, agreed about Joshua interrupting Ruiz's post-fight interview. I reckon he was still shocked by the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                    I found that in interrupting Ruiz's post fight ring interview AJ was extremely rude and disrespectful of Ruiz. AJ had no business snatching the microphone to interject his thoughts/feelings during Andy's moment in the spotlight, and I can only hope that Ruiz, his team, and all Americans (Mexicans included) don't forget AJ's insulting behavior for it was in stark contrast to the words he (AJ) spoke and in fact displayed AJ's true feelings about Ruiz and the great victory he had won only minutes before. However, I will concede that AJ's pathetic performance did demand immediate damage control (I mean AJ really got his ass kicked so to speak - sort of like Hitler complementing Stalin after the fall of Berlin. Oh, wait, Hitler committed suicide. Right?).
                    Properly odd that was - he just appeared over his shoulder and grabbed the mike.

He did something similar after Whyte v Chisora that really annoyed Dillian too. Man likes to steal a moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X