Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Batters, Stops Marco Antonio Periban in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Batters, Stops Marco Antonio Periban in Fourth

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Olympic bronze medal winner Joshua Buatsi (11-0, 9 KOs) picked up a fifth round stoppage over Marco Antonio Periban (25-5-1, 16 KOs) in a light heavyweight contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guys one to keep an eye on

Comment

First time I’ve seen him ship that many shots.

Comment

I said a long time ago he will be world champion.

Will beat that pretender Yarde for sure.

Comment

Buatsi looked good in there - Periban as a gatekeeper makes the oppo work for it, and Buatsi delivered. Looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Comment

IDK if Buatsi looked that good or if Periban looked that bad. Anyhow I hate to here that Periban was having to deal with the cartel schitt plus live his day to day life....shouldn’t nobody get kicked in the teeth in there own residence, not to mention having to pay for it at that. We all get kicked in the teeth at some low point anyhow, why does that ish have to be compounded

Comment

The most talented Joshua in the Matchroom stable. This boy is the real deal, expect him to make big noise.

Comment

I believe Buatsi is the best young talent in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  I believe Buatsi is the best young talent in Britain.
                  He's certainly in with a good shout, I believe so too.

Comment

Buatsi vs either Callum Smith or EBU champ Dominic Boesel makes sense next.

Comment

Working...
                    X