Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Ruiz is All Too Predictable - But We'll Be Watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Ruiz is All Too Predictable - But We'll Be Watching

By Michael Rosenthal - Boxing might be the only sport in which you look forward to watching a mismatch. That seems to be the case this Saturday at Madison Square Garden in New York City, where Anthony Joshua will defend his heavyweight titles against late replacement Andy Ruiz. No one outside Ruiz's im...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m definitely watching my subscription is still good from the canelo fight. Canelo and aj for only 20 bucks can’t beat that.

This is why Ppv is dead to me. If I’m going to spend 70 dollars for a fight I’ll just pay extra to go see it live but if not I’m not spending that much anymore.

Comment

Who's "WE" anyways? I'll be watching because I have DAZN, but I doubt this is going to be bringing in many new subs.

Comment

Millions around the world will be watching joshua crush the fat mexican. Maybe slightly less will be watching than would have been against steroid boy miller but what can you do about scum like him?

Comment

*muffled "nooooo weeeee wooooooont" is heard in the distance*

Comment

I foresee a tough first 5 rounds but AJ should win by KO.

Comment

Seriously tempted to put all my weekly betting money on a first round knockout.

Comment

Aj should get the job done but it may not be a walkover

Comment

Andy Ruiz is not a Mexicant Tramposo. Big upset in the making with no Cheaters!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Seriously tempted to put all my weekly betting money on a first round knockout.
                    Please do. Going to be fun watching you lose your money.

AJ, doesn't have 1 punch knockouts in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X