Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Williams Aims To Impress Further on Joshua-Ruiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Williams Aims To Impress Further on Joshua-Ruiz Card

Austin Williams answered many questions about the pro game and about himself in his pro debut five weeks ago. The former amateur standout and middleweight prospect is not one to doubt his ability, especially while training alongside one of the best fighters in boxing today.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see this guy on the Whyte/Rivas card!

Comment

I'm a big fan of Ammo after that exposive debut, can't wait to see more of him

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I'm a big fan of Ammo after that exposive debut, can't wait to see more of him
        Its a good system Hearn has set up for the youngsters. If they get a first round KO like Williams and Pacheco they get a spot at MSG. If you go the distance you get sent to York Hall like Otha, or worse Nottingham for Raymond Ford,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Its a good system Hearn has set up for the youngsters. If they get a first round KO like Williams and Pacheco they get a spot at MSG. If you go the distance you get sent to York Hall like Otha, or worse Nottingham for Raymond Ford,lol.
          Lol, whatever happened to that HW Solomon that they hyped up and then he got splattered in his debut?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Lol, whatever happened to that HW Solomon that they hyped up and then he got splattered in his debut?
            I've been meaning to ask that same question for a while. No idea tbh. Hes still listed as a Matchroom fighter.

Comment

Originally read it as Austin Williams aims to impress father

nice performance, especially the body shots, his dad will be proud

Comment

Working...
              X