Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shumenov Stripped Of Title, Goulamiriam Now "Regular" Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shumenov Stripped Of Title, Goulamiriam Now "Regular" Champ

So goes the fate of Beibut Shumenov, whose third run as a cruiserweight titlist ends just as unspectacular as the previous two-conceding the strap without so much as a single successful defense. The 35-year old boxer from Kazakhstan is officially once again a former titlist, as his version of the World Boxing Association (WBA) "Regular" cruiserweight title is now in the possession of Arsen Goulamiriam, whom claimed the belt by default.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now we all know Don King got money so what really happened?

Comment

I don't generally like Asian chicks but that girl next to him I'd frog 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        I don't generally like Asian chicks but that girl next to him I'd frog 😂
        The one on the left or the right?

Comment

Goulamirian probably gonna get another promotion soon because I think Lebedev is gonna retire

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Now we all know Don King got money so what really happened?
            Couldn't find a way to make that kind of money, so chose to lose his deposit instead of a lot more, i'm guessing.

Comment

Shumenov is good enough to give all the top CWs a handful. And maybe good enough to claim a belt again... but first he needs to sue King, get away from him, and look for an actual legit promoter. King has done this exact same b.s. on purse bids several times in recent years. He's just an old senile ee-diott who needs to just retire and cloak off. And guaranteed there will be funerals for homeless people who will be better attended than his.

Comment

Working...
              X