Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri: Beating Coyle Puts Me Back in Position For Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri: Beating Coyle Puts Me Back in Position For Title Shot

CHRIS ALGIERI (23-3 8KO's) and TOMMY COYLE (25-4 12KO's) met today at the HULU THEATRE AT MSG, in NYC, at the final presser ahead of Algieri's first WBO International Super Lightweight Title defense at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN on the undercard of anticpated United State debut of world champion Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz, to be aired LIVE on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not it doesn't Chris , i like you but c'mon , that coyle guy is a nobody, you need to beat a top tier fighter

Comment

When Tommy Coyle beat Sean Dodd (a regional level fighter) for the commonwealth belt, the Matchroom team were saying he should retire with his marbles intact because getting to a CW title was the best he could do.

Now they’re trying to put him up for a world title. Ritson would destroy Coyle and he’s only British level. A world fight would end badly for him. I’ll still tune in though because Coyle is great value. His fight vs Brizuela was special

Comment

More delusional talk. Won disputed dec and ever since when stepped up got destroyed. Coyle? You have to beat a top contender to warrant a shot in real life very simple

Comment

Just throwing it out their :
          Who
          Why
          And how

Comment

Fighters are being more dilutional now days

Chris has lost his got dam mind too! Go make me some dinner with yo sweet ass

Comment

No it doesn't Chris, get back in your cage.

Comment

This guy wouldn't be in a position for a title shot even if he stood next to one. These guys cannot be saying things like this, it is ridiculous. He has to know he always been a bum. I don't get it, keep your mouth shut if your not elite(to include Aj and his fan base) and just beat the guys in front of you until get a call. 23-3, former kick boxer, part time masseuse, I mean be realistic. What does beating Coyle do? Not a single solitary thing.

Comment

so chris wants the only beatable champ out there wbo'smaurice hooker. Jose Ramirez would beat chris and prograis would definitely walk him down as well.

Comment

Correction, beating Coyle makes you #1 pound 4 pound in the world

Comment

Working...
                    X