Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Algieri, Tommy Coyle - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Algieri, Tommy Coyle - Face To Face at Presser

Chris Algieri, Tommy Coyle Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Andy Ruiz Jr. has landed a dream World title shot at Heavyweight king Anthony Joshua OBE on Saturday June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Chris retired and got hired on as Jacobs personal massage therapist

Comment

Algieri is a massive prick in person but I still wish him well as a New Yorker.

Comment

Gonna be a good one...Coyle SD.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Have you met him? Just curious if he was rude to you or something. From his interviews and such, he does seem bit arrogant. I remember him referring to himself as a "master boxer" as if his win over Provodnikov turned him into Money May or something, LOL. Also, if he's a verified prick, why root for him just b/c he's a New Yorker? Mike Mollo is from Chicago, and I rooted against him once I learned he was a major league a$$hole.

Comment

Manny slapped the sheet out of this pretty beta boy ��

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Really??? Hate to hear that. I've been fortunate enough to meet a bunch of fighters over the years (and my father before me even more so in the business he was in) and most every one I've met has been surprisingly friendly, kind and down to earth.

Comment

The GOAT Algieri is back!

Comment

Hearn got this guy feeling invincible lol

Comment

Coyle is too far passed his best at this point. And he wasn't fringe world level then either whereas Algieri is with a lot more in the tank.

Chris within 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X