Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Joe Joyce, McCann, Foster, Hutchinson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Joe Joyce, McCann, Foster, Hutchinson, More

The BT Sport section of the card from Stevenage showcased some fantastic talent that I am sure the viewers enjoyed. You will be seeing plenty more of young Dennis McCann, who created such an impression on his debut that I am so excited to see how his career unfolds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Joyce.. I think he definitely would KO Dillian Whyte.. and he would be a tough task for any of the top heavies.. AJ or Fury.. but he needs some serious head movement before he faces Wilder or it's lights out! I would like to see him vs Povetkin, Whyte or Ortiz next.

Comment

I definitely think Ustinov is no pushover but he’s finished at a high level. Joyce is better than Whyte but looks open for his left hook.

It’s amazing that frank thinks his LHWs are beyond Buatsi when Buatsi is arguably fighting tougher opponents and annihilated Yarde’s previous ‘toughest’ opponent.

Comment

Willy Hutchinson could really go a long way if matched correctly & that means a few low key fights overseas as well as UK at this stage in his young apprentiship . I hope uncle Frank doesn't sent him down the WBO trinket road & instead guide's him to more traditional British, EBU & Commonwealth championship fight route before entering the World stage.

Comment

Joyce is really slow, but nevertheless is skilled and good.

Comment

Working...
          X