Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Terence Crawford Talks Thurman-Pacquiao, Spence, Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Terence Crawford Talks Thurman-Pacquiao, Spence, Garcia

Terence Crawford Video Interview - U.S. Marine Corps veteran Jamel "Semper Fi" Herring completed his Hollywood story, upsetting WBO junior lightweight world champion Masayuki "The Judge" Ito via unanimous decision Saturday evening in front of a sold-out crowd of 2,912 at Osceola Heritage Park. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford needs to tell Arum to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Then he'd have to fight competition 20 times better than Benevidez and Khan combined.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Crawford is the kid who joined the wrong frat

He's not at the dope parties

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Crawford is the kid who joined the wrong frat

He's not at the dope parties
          I could care less about that. Arum will feed him shop worn comp. the real fights are at the PBC🥊

Comment

All Crawford have to do is keep destroying whoever Bob puts in front of him and those others fights will eventually happen

I cannot be upset that Crawford staying loyal to the promoter who took a chance on him when nobody else would back when Bud had longer hair

So now he should just up and leave Arum after Arum invested money into building him up. Some fans so desperately want to sell out and sell their soul for money with ZERO Loyalty or Integrity. It shouldn't be this way that Crawford has to sign with PBC or Charlo have to sign with DAZN to make big fights! Yeah maybe he should've became a Free Agent and field offers to see what type of offers would've came in. Bo Mac actually said they did speak to everybody and Arum came with the best deal so

Yet people wonder why nobody is attending Boxing events or barely watch it even when it is on Free TV. The Casual Sports Fan don't care about who these Fighters Promoters, Managers and/or Advisers Are! They just want to see the best fight the best. Casual Sport fans don't even know who Arum, Haymon and all these other people are nor do they care because THEY DON'T FIGHT!
            Last edited by sicko; 05-26-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              All Crawford have to do is keep destroying whoever Bob puts in front of him and those others fights will eventually happen

I cannot be upset that Crawford staying loyal to the promoter who took a chance on him when nobody else would back when Bud had longer hair

So now he should just up and leave Arum after Arum invested money into building him up. Some fans so desperately want to sell out and sell their soul for money with ZERO Loyalty or Integrity. It shouldn't be this way that Crawford has to sign with PBC or Charlo have to sign with DAZN to make big fights! Yeah maybe he should've became a Free Agent and field offers to see what type of offers would've came in. Bo Mac actually said they did speak to everybody and Arum came with the best deal so

Yet people wonder why nobody is attending Boxing events or barely watch it even when it is on Free TV. The Casual Sports Fan don't care about who these Fighters Promoters, Managers and/or Advisers Are! They just want to see the best fight the best. Casual Sport fans don't even know who Arum, Haymon and all these other people are nor do they care because THEY DON'T FIGHT!
              I agreed with everything you said up to this point, “Some fans so desperately want to sell out and sell their soul for money with ZERO Loyalty or Integrity.”

Let me guess, if you got an offer for a 50% pay raise tomm you’re telling me you wouldn’t take it? To hell with “loyalty” when in the boxing business and every day work it’s about money and maximizing your profit and worth. I’ve never agreed with the “loyalty” argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                I agreed with everything you said up to this point, “Some fans so desperately want to sell out and sell their soul for money with ZERO Loyalty or Integrity.”

Let me guess, if you got an offer for a 50% pay raise tomm you’re telling me you wouldn’t take it? To hell with “loyalty” when in the boxing business and every day work it’s about money and maximizing your profit and worth. I’ve never agreed with the “loyalty” argument.
                I totally agree with this as well, Crawford very well could do like Mayweather and De La Hoya after this current deal is up in 3 years and make the jump somewhere else for a lot of money. Right now however, I do think Crawford is thinking Loyalty and sticking with the Promoter that took a chance on him when nobody was interested and he was just bouncing around from Camp to Camps quietly working out in boxing gyms giving fighters good sparring

Pacquiao was like this also until he was left with a huge Tax Debt and eventually he realized that his Loyality left him with nothing to show for it. Hopefully this doesn't happen to Crawford but it is how the business is. Use fighters up and leave them broke

Comment

Bud needs to be out here doing interviews, gate crashing press conferences, interviews etc of other boxers, his promoter isn’t doing much for him unless he has a fight. This was like Wilder until when he fought Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I totally agree with this as well, Crawford very well could do like Mayweather and De La Hoya after this current deal is up in 3 years and make the jump somewhere else for a lot of money. Right now however, I do think Crawford is thinking Loyalty and sticking with the Promoter that took a chance on him when nobody was interested and he was just bouncing around from Camp to Camps quietly working out in boxing gyms giving fighters good sparring

Pacquiao was like this also until he was left with a huge Tax Debt and eventually he realized that his Loyality left him with nothing to show for it. Hopefully this doesn't happen to Crawford but it is how the business is. Use fighters up and leave them broke
                    I certainly agree

Comment

Working...
                    X