Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canizales Outpoints Kimura In China, Retains 108-Pound Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canizales Outpoints Kimura In China, Retains 108-Pound Title

Venezuela's Carlos Canizales, lodged the second successful defense of his WBA "Regular" junior flyweight title, outpointing former flyweight titlist Sho Kimura over 12 rounds Sunday evening in Fuzhou, China.

[Click Here To Read More]

Canizales is pretty damn good. Kimura needs to go back to 112, take an easier fight against someone like Sakamoto and then I'd like to see him rematch Tanaka. I'd like to see Canizales and Kyoguchi fight for the full WBA belt

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Canizales is pretty damn good. Kimura needs to go back to 112, take an easier fight against someone like Sakamoto and then I'd like to see him rematch Tanaka. I'd like to see Canizales and Kyoguchi fight for the full WBA belt
      Canizales is a very good fighter, technical, with good pop and he is getting experience

He is a good champion, he needs to unificate the division

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Canizales is a very good fighter, technical, with good pop and he is getting experience

He is a good champion, he needs to unificate the division
        He needs to gtfo of Venezuela, im worried his career is gonna crash with all the **** going on there, he should do a Jorge Linares and relocate to Japan, the lower weight classes are huge in Japan so it should be doable, he just needs some connections i suppose

Comment

Working...
        X