Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Beats Sanchez To Unify WBA, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Beats Sanchez To Unify WBA, WBC Belts

McCaskill, Sanchez Fight Photos Gallery - On the preliminary card of the evening, Jessica McCaskill (7-2, 3 KOs) and Anahi Sanchez (19-4, 11 KOs) wowed the Maryland crowd with a thrilling slugfest. McCaskill emerged with a unanimous decision victory to unify the WBA and WBC Women's World Super Lightweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't watch women boxing but I watched this fight between McCaskill and Sanchez cause my girl wanted to watch it and it was actually a good fight they put on... Back and forth action all night between both of them.
    While I have no problem with the decision there was controversy in the scores.... I had it a draw or 96-94 going either way but that 99-91 scorecard is bullshet! It was a very close fight!
    So fucc both them judges who had it a wide victory for Jessica McCaskill! They can go suck each other's dick's!

Comment

this was the best fight on the whole card and i never saw women fight and never wanted to watch women fight before. do they have boob protectors?

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
        this was the best fight on the whole card and i never saw women fight and never wanted to watch women fight before. do they have boob protectors?
        I think they intentionally avoid the boobs out of respect for eachother.

Great fight. I had McCaskill only winning by a round though. Who knows what the judges were watching.

Comment

Both of them could blow me and it'd be more entertaining.

Comment

I thought Sanchez won, but it lived up to the hype n there should be a rematch...Best fight of the year, men OR women's!

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
              I thought Sanchez won, but it lived up to the hype n there should be a rematch...Best fight of the year, men OR women's!
              yeah... no. It was an okay fight. I thought Sanchez won.

The only problem I see with women's boxing is that their lack of power makes for some sloppy fighters. Since they don't hit very hard, they throw caution to the wind and just throw everything but the kitchen sink (they need that to wash dishes) and still finish the fight on their feet. No need for skill or true finesse when there is no risk. It is like watching 2 obese toddlers fight for the last cupcake. It is a bit cruel to let it run its course, sloppy and riddled with drool, but entertaining none the less.

Comment

Dudes in the comments showing true colors with massive disrespect. Blow me? Boob protectors? Wash dishes? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonefinder View Post
                  Dudes in the comments showing true colors with massive disrespect. Blow me? Boob protectors? Wash dishes? Come on.
                  it is just jest. If words hurt worse than a punch to the noggin then they should put on their big girl pants, once they are done ironing them.

Comment

McCaskill sure got hit alot

Comment

Working...
                    X