Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman: Joshua Will Not Make Lennox Lewis Error With Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman: Joshua Will Not Make Lennox Lewis Error With Ruiz

Former heavyweight champion Hasim Rahim reflects on his 2001 shocker, when he upset the massive odds to score a huge knockout of Lennox Lewis to capture the division's crown in South Africa.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just want to see good scrap, KO or cards.

A super clash unification of undefeated champions is definitely worth looking forward to but I would look forward to AJ vs Wilder even if one of them took an L before it happened.

They all just need to get on with fighting each other.
    Last edited by Iron Fister; 05-26-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post

The financial aspect of a super clash unification of undefeated champions is definitely worth looking forward to but I would look forward to AJ vs Wilder even if one of them took an L before it happened.

What?? why?? Unless you work for one of the two fighters, that **** is not worth looking forward to at all. All of this armchair promoter BS is killing the sport.

Comment

no way aj goes distance with this short arms ruiz.how will this guy manage to come near him? I give him three rounds

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
          no way aj goes distance with this short arms ruiz.how will this guy manage to come near him? I give him three rounds
          Same reach as Paker and Povetkin.

Joshua struggles with shorter fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post

The financial aspect of a super clash unification of undefeated champions is definitely worth looking forward to but I would look forward to AJ vs Wilder even if one of them took an L before it happened.

Agreed. A scrap is after all, a scrap. Every other thing is hype. To me, an L for either guy doesn't change who the favourite is. Good health and fighting in their prime whenever it happens, is what I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Joshua struggles with shorter fighters.
              ......True!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                ......True!
                When they released the list of fighters that could replace Miller I said to a coworker "Ruiz would be the worst choice that Hearn could make, because he looks the worst physically, and he will give Joshua the most trouble"

It's one thing to have trouble with someone who looks like a short bodybuilder, but casuals will take one look at Ruiz and laugh.

Comment

Ruiz is gonna get mashed, hes too small and lacking enough power, it will be pretty one sided, should go a few rounds though

Comment

Snickersman wins!

Comment

Working...
                    X