Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Marco Antonio Periban Added To Joshua-Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Marco Antonio Periban Added To Joshua-Ruiz

Joshua Buatsi will fight in America for the first time as a professional when he defends his WBA International Light-Heavyweight title against Marco Antonio Periban at Madison Square Garden on Saturday June 1, live on DAZN in the US and Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what's with all these short notice fights on matchroom cards

Comment

This turned out to be a pretty damn competitive card from top to bottom.

Comment

will be good to be Buatsi out again

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
          This turned out to be a pretty damn competitive card from top to bottom.
          Can't particularly see any of the fights being truly competitive myself. Robinson might give Kelly some difficulties

Comment

Buatsi is far too good for Periban. A showcase fight, Periban had one good win maybe 10 years ago. Buatsi is getting the "star" treatment already.

Comment

That is some baby Ting!

Comment

Periban is levels above the guys Buatsi has fought and he's a tough, durable guy. But he's also been inactive, old, small for the weight and his come forward style plays directly into Buatsi's precise counter punching style. Buatsi by brutal destruction in a fight with similarities to Benavidez vs Porky

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Can't particularly see any of the fights being truly competitive myself. Robinson might give Kelly some difficulties
                  The Katie Taylor fight will be competitive, excited to get my first look at calling Smith, n Ruiz will give Joshua trouble, especially early.

Comment

Danm haven't heard of periban in a while. What fight was it that he gor robbed in? I think it was against Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X